Saturday 7 April 2012

Cakes by Marqhavens

 ''Marqhavens is your unique one stop shop for the finest and most exotic catering, cakes, confectioneries and events decoration solutions. No matter the reason or season, our promise is to leave a remarkable impression on your occasion"
Marqhavens...Imagination to reality!

If you liked my birthday cake and you Love 'creative cakes', then this post is for you. take a look...


This is what I actually wanted for my birthday. '' I'd like a sewing machine cake with sewing things and fabric..." and I was sent this picture, My imagination was already a reality- it had been made before! but then, I couldn't afford it... well you'd have to call Marqhavens to find out its worth.

 For the Lawyers in the house...


...And the paparazzi...



 Drummer boy

...trust me, the roses are all edible!

girly...

Necklace n earrings...

 Engagement things


fruit basket
 dolly


 Now, this is somebody's logo

 and this is for his birthday... 'Happy Birthday Boo"


and the Marqhavens touch- do you see the Cds?

Its another festive season...add 'Marqhavens' to your celebrations!   You are the reason for the season- HAPPY EASTER!

www.marqhavens.com
Tel: 08034055087, 08024240476, 01-7376049

No comments:

Post a Comment