Friday 1 June 2012

FASHION POWER: The Return



Hi y'all, its been a minute! Feels good to be back, even better to write again!

It was indeed some experience...God saw me through. I wish I could tell you all of it, day to day, but I'm not allowed to because I'd be letting a very big cat out of the bag, but this little is that I didn't disappoint you...not too much! Lol! The deal is, you'd get to watch it all on Tv very soon and see for yourselves, then you'd know what happens next.

So please keep your ears to the ground, fingers crossed and eyes on me...my passion for fashion has unleashed the more! cheers!

Yours Fashionably!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome bac Fg. Can't wait to see you on Tv cos I trust u represented wella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. May God continue to bless your craft.

    ReplyDelete